Classifieds Submission Guidelines
Welcome to the Tarot Marketplace!
Please read the rules below before trading.
The Collection Of Cards Classified Marketplace Rules
- The Classified Marketplace is intended to buy, sell tarot, Oracle, and playing cards (new or used decks), as well as related books from private collections only.
- Links to external resources to buy decks are supposed advertising and is forbidden.
- Promoting unrelated items, tarot reading, and other services is forbidden here.
- Negotiating, offering, and pricing is at the discretion of sellers and buyers.
- Sellers must state clearly prices and decks’ conditions, post real photos of decks offered for selling or swapping, and indicate prices.
- Buyers must provide sellers with clear shipping instructions.
- All negotiations must be managed via private messages on the platform.
- All transactions (and possible claims) must be performed via PayPal.
- Check a seller’s personal profile before buying any item.
- The decks reproduced with any breaks in the copyright are not allowed for sale here.
- The Classified Marketplace is not responsible for transactions that don't go as expected, but we do our best to fix any undesirable situations (send a message to the admin to report it).
- We recommend to check your listing on the Classified Marketplace after submission. If you want to add something, use "Comment" section.
- If you want to be notified about comments on your listing, tick the box in the end of your listing.
- After completing a transaction mark your post as "Sold" in the “Comment” section.
- To submit your offer fill in "Submit a Listing" form.
- Members who do not follow the rules 1-9 will be banned from the platform.